Thursday, January 27, 2011

HOLIDAYS...

It's been a busy few days.  Thankfully my week started so well, with Monday night being shared with a bunch of crafty mum's.  We try to get together every second Monday evening for a bit of 'grown up time' without the kids. We bring along anything we like, we sit, chat, share and do our craft.

It's been a while since I've gone as the kids have been on school holidays and between my 17yr and 15yr working casual jobs at the local supermarket I've become the taxi mum.

Happy belated AUSTRALIA   DAY!!
What a wonderful time we had at the
FUN, FOOD AND FERRETS
day at the Mersey River, Latrobe.
We had the pleasure of spending the day with our wonderful friends.



Great day

As for today, finished some more goodies for my market stash

I've decided to call these my 'For You' collection, haven't as yet decided on a price, would appreciate any thoughts.
Love to all
Lynnelle 

No comments: