Friday, February 4, 2011

Inspired

Isn't blog world just the best place?  Talk about getting you in, I haven't done any posting over the past few days but that's not to say I haven't been exploring the world of blogging.  A couple of major achievements would have to be the addition of my slide show of photos (which took the be best part of my afternoon!!) and with many many thanks to Allie who is an absolute genius, emailed me the instructions of how to add a button to my side bar.  I now have two, make sure you check them out.

Inspired by Allie's Christmas through the year I've made a start, it's not much, but it's a start!

They're only little, about 6cm across, but I've filled them with lavender and the smell beautiful.  Would be ideal in a drawer or even just to float around in a handbag.

Another finish for the week would be this little bag,



 Kaitlyn now needs glasses and we picked them up from the Optometrist on Tuesday.  She has been so excited waiting for them to come.  The optometrist only wants her to wear them part time which means she will need to take them on and off at school.  My biggest fear is them getting lost. So we made this little bag with her name on it to put them in, fingers crossed they won't go missing.  Kaitlyn loves the bag and has worn it constantly.  Think I may need to be pro-active and make some more as birthday presents for her friends. 

  The plan for the day is to finish a couple of bags I started earlier in the week.  Wish me luck!

Love
Lynnelle


3 comments:

Allie said...

You did it! Yay! Oh Lynnelle, I LOVE those little hearts - I think it's a wonderful idea to keep one in your purse! Too dang cute, girl. Kaitlyn's little bag is so precious, I love the stitching and the colors, what a clever thing to do! I should make my mother one *G* I can't tell you how many times she's called me in a panic to come over and help her find her glasses - and then when she answers the door, they're on her HEAD. Kaitlyn is gorgeous!

De said...

Very good idea for the glasses! Congrats on the blog achievement - sometimes technology can be painful

Tamsininamania said...

love the little hearts tooo, they are a wonderful idea to have your bag, love it...