Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a good life...

It's a good life, new job, finish at 2pm, 5 minute drive home, house is quiet and peaceful, Mia is excited to see me, enough time to get out of uniform, sit and enjoy coffee before I head off to collect Kaitlyn from school.  Did I mention it's a good life!!!

Then it gets even better... home for arvo and time to sew and look what I've just finished.
This one's for the Mother-in-law who's never really taken much notice of my craft, however after visiting her the other day and found her on the lounge wrapped up in her dressing gown I figured maybe she'd put a lap quilt to good use! So away it goes for now till Mother's Day.

You may recall my mum, sister and I were working together to make a lap quilt for my nana's 90th birthday, well here it is...
VERY PRETTY...
Mum's VERY CLEVER...
YEAH, like REALLY CLEVER...wish my machine could do that!!!

Did I mention it's a good life...
Look what the postie delivered the other day...

Ahhhhhhhh!!

Love
Lynnelle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gee, they do look good, here's hoping they will be appreciated

Nellie put the kettle on said...

Good work mum!!

Annie said...

Quilts look lovely Lynelle - prairie points look so lovely on the outside. Quilting is gorgeous on your Nana's......glad the new job is going well :)

Tamsininamania said...

it looks fantastic as ever... Well done, bring it for show and tell one night. cheers tam.