Sunday, October 21, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS..XXX

Just loving this time of the year, if only there were a few more hours in the day.
I've got a few finishes to share and a couple of works in progress...

FINISHES...

 Advent Calender panel bought from Cranberry Crafts


Christmas Bon Bons, each with guests name tags.



Chrissy Cards



WORKS  IN  PROGRESS...


Last block from Jenny's BOM


and a little something for me, what will be my new quilt for my bed.



And I can't go without some garden pics...







Hoping your getting those Christmas projects underway,

Have a great day

Lynnelle
TTFN

3 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

ooohhhh i love it all...you lucky duck for living in a beautiful spot....tam

Anonymous said...

Lynnelle what stunning work you do,well done on your beautiful projects,i am a new follower,i love your blog.xx

Leanne said...

Beautiful projects, your christmas cards are stunning and I love your garden.